Several users have reported that their Safari bookmarks have disappeared. Users have also reported that Safari bookmarks do not appear to be syncing properly.
If you’ve suddenly lost your bookmarks, or your bookmarks are not syncing, try closing the Safari app. To do so:
- Double press the home button.
- Recently used apps will appear on the bottom of your screen.
- Locate the Safari icon (scroll right by swiping if you don’t see it). This will display a list of apps running in the background on your iPad/iPhone.
- Tap and hold the Safari icon until it wiggles.
- Tap the red minus sign.
- Click home button
- Tap the Safari icon and restart Safari