Several users have reported that they encountered the following error: Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network: You Are Not Subscribed to a Cellular Data Service. Follow the tips below to fix cellular data issues on your iPhone. After performing each step, please test to see if the issue is fixed:
- Turn on and back on cellular data (Settings > General > Cellular)
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network and let the phone sit for about 30 seconds.
- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the on/off buton
- Update your carrier settings by tapping Settings > General > About. You will see a prompt if there is an update.
- Reset your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Settings > Reset Network Settings
- Update your iOS, if there is an update, by tapping Settings > General > Software Update
- Remove your SIM card and reinsert again
- First back up your device (if you have done so using iCloud or iTunes) then tap Settings > General > Reset and choose “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Restore your iPhone as new using iTunes.
- iPhone Not Connecting to Cellular Network: How to Troubleshoot
- iPhone Uses Cellular Data While Connected to Wi-Fi: Fix this problem
- Mysterious or Unknown iPhone Data Usage; How to Limit Data Transfer
- Personal Hotspot not working? How to troubleshoot