- 1 A Return to Tablets
- 2 From Concept to Triumph
- 3 Features Revisited
- 4 Power Up
- 5 Late to the Party: The Camera
- 6 Siri Arrived Late Too!
- 7 Crystal Clear
- 8 Find It In the Cloud
- 9 Let the Music, Games, and Fun Begin!
- 10 For Your Reading Pleasure
- 11 Customize Through the App Store
- 12 Your iPad Carries You Away
- 13 iPad Troubleshooting & Help: Fix Your iPad Problems
A Return to Tablets
While certainly a vast improvement from the heavy stone tablets of ancient times, the world has embraced a return to the days of tablet use. This time around, it’s Apple’s iPad that’s an instant sensation. And it’s the mobile electronic tablet knocking out most others of the spotlight. But like anything, problems happen. Things fall apart. And someday, we all find ourselves needing some iPad troubleshooting & help.
From Concept to Triumph
Riding on the heels of the iPhone’s phenomenal success, the iPad made its colossal debut in 2010. Apple’s development of a tablet had commenced several years earlier, but the late Steve Jobs tabled the project in a quest to develop and market the iPhone.
iPhones Lead, iPads Follow
The worldwide success of the iPhone as the pioneering example of touch screen capability and computer portability, coupled with a new(ish) obsession of rich texting and e-reading books/magazines, created a customer need and paved the way for an iPad introduction.
Despite the fact that the iPad was initially available only through Apple’s online store and in Apple retail stores across the United States, a record-breaking 300,000 units sold during its first day on the market. In its first month, one million iPads sold, and within two more months, that number tripled. By Fall of 2010, the iPad was available to consumers in countries throughout the world.
Many Generations, Many Sizes
Almost ten years later, Apple introduced the seventh-generation iPad to the market. As with the iPhone, each incarnation offers more advanced capabilities and new features to captivate anticipating audiences. There’s also now a slew of different models and price points, from the standard iPad to the professional iPad Pro, and the smaller iPad Mini. The mini joins market to offer customers a smaller version, mimicking in size those other popular electronic readers.
- Which iPad (Updated for 2016)
- How to Reset Your iPad Back to Factory Settings
- Where is the iPad manual?
When it comes to the hardware behind the iPad’s genius, many of the features seem somewhat familiar because we know the operating system. It’s the same iOS that runs our iPhones and iPod Touches! And includes neat features like AirPlay and AirPrint.
- Setting Up a Timer For iPad Videos
- How To Set Up and Use Notifications on iPads
- iPad Will Not Download Apps, Fixes
Like the iPhone, Apple powers its iPad with its Apple-developed iOS operating system. As with Apple’s desktop computer operating systems, iOS is intuitive and fun for easy navigation through all sorts of apps (applications.) These next-generation iPads run on Apple’s proprietary chips and multi-core processors.
Apple Lithium-ion Batteries are inside all your iDevices, from iPhones and iPad to your Apple Watches and MacBooks. These built-in lithium ion polymer batteries provide the best performance for your device and are easily rechargeable. With WiFi and LTE Data on board, your iPad maximizes Internet connections and speed. Bluetooth capability allows the use of wireless accessories such as AirPods, earbuds, headsets, and keyboards with the iPad. The increased power of the iPad led to a redesign of many of the iPhone’s Apple applications to make the iPad a superior performer.
- My iPad will not turn on: How to fix a dead device
- iPad Battery Drain Issue, 7 Tips
- iPad Shuts Off While Charging
- Tips for Speed Up Your Battery
- Charging Problems with Lightning Port, How-To Fix
Late to the Party: The Camera
One of the most notable improvements made in the next generation of iPads is the camera. The megapixel camera shoots high-definition pictures and video from the front AND the rear of the tablet. The front camera feature is typically used for video chats with the FaceTime, Snapchat, and similar apps and selfies, of course!
- Camera Tips Even the Amish Swear By
- Everything New About the Camera App
- Rear Camera Not Working? Fix it
- Device Uses Too Much Power Error: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Siri Arrived Late Too!
Apple’s artificial intelligence onboard assistant Siri is voice activated system that responds to the user’s queries. Apple did not include Siri with the original iPad. Surprisingly, Apple’s AI virtual assistant was not introduced into the iPad lineup until the third generation’s debut.
- Hello, Hey Siri Trick and Tips That Work
- Basic Siri Troubleshooting Guide
- There is no Siri on my iPad 1 or 2. How can I find Siri?
No matter the model, the iPad screen is simply beautiful, with gorgeous colors and sharp details. And if your iPad features the retina display, you see the sharpest and most vivid images available on tablets. Rotate the tablet and your screen displays in either portrait or landscape orientations.
- Is Your Screen Too Dim, Yellow, or Dark? Fix Display Problems
- How-To Unlock Your iDevice Screen Rotation
- How to clean your iPad Screen
Find It In the Cloud
The iCloud feature enables the user to synchronize, via a unique Apple ID, storage of photographs, documents, videos, contacts, appointments and notes with other Apple devices for later retrieval from an iPhone, laptop or desktop computer.
- My Apple ID has been disabled. How do I restore my Apple ID?
- Comprehensive Guide to Backing up Your iPad
- Essential Tips on Using iCloud.com
- The Complete Guide to iCloud
- How-To Restore Your iDevice from iCloud
Let the Music, Games, and Fun Begin!
As with the iPhone, the iPad comes out of the package with some of the most popular applications to beckon immediate enjoyment. Some of these applications include Safari for Internet browsing, FaceTime for video and audio chats, Mail, Photos, iTunes, Messages for instant texting and swapping of photos and other media, and Music.
- How to fix Apple Music not working on iPad
- How to Force App Store to Reload on iDevice
- Remove or Restore Apple Stock Apps
- App Store Not Working: Blank
- Unable to delete/remove apps from my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
For Your Reading Pleasure
One of the hidden treasures of iPad’s included lineup of apps is iBooks. This application turns your iPad into a fantastic electronic reading device. It also serves as an online bookstore, offering thousands of titles available for download. Like most electronic readers, iBooks stores all your downloaded books on its virtual library shelves.
Customize Through the App Store
iPads always include the App Store app. This app is Apple’s online shopping mecca for every application one can ever want or need, from word processing and photograph editing programs to the latest games and recipe collections. If the user craves a way to add fun, utility, better living, education or shopping to his or her life, there is an app for that.
- Best Free iPad Games for Preschoolers
- Where is Game Center app?
- Best Apps for Summer Road Trips
- 5 Senior Apps that prove Age Doesn’t Matter
Your iPad Carries You Away
Thanks to the mobility and functionality of the iPad, you access everything at your fingertips. The sleek, lightweight design and powerful, vast capabilities have made Apple’s iPad the most coveted mobile tablet device in the world today. And now with Apple AirPods, being on the go with your iPad or other iDevice is a cable-free and hassle-free experience!
iPad Troubleshooting & Help: Fix Your iPad Problems
Related Posts for iPad Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Your iPad, How to fix your iPad problems
- iPad Frozen, Not Responding, How To Fix
- Problems with iPad iOS 10 updates, How to Fix
- Fix for Verizon FIOS vs. iPad Wi-Fi Issues
- iPad running slow? How to speed up a slow iPad
- Fix for iPad Wi-Fi Issues
- iPad Won’t Turn On; Fix
- iPad: “Your Location Could Not be Determined”; Fix
- iPad Could Not be Restored Error, Fix